IoT/IoE, hardware, electronics...And some Ruby to rule them all !

So last night (May 19th 2015) did a small talk at the Montreal.rb meetup (www.montreal.rb).

(Photo from @Blanckus)


While most talk at these meetup are Ruby/Rails related my talk was more on electronics, DIY/Maker stuff, IoT/IoE and yes how to use Ruby to work/control these embedded platforms.

The following is a link to the PDF version of the slides used during the presentation:

IoT-IoE, hardware, electronics...And some Ruby to rule them all ! 

Also during the presentation my small CreeperBot telepresence robot was shown:


I have committed all the files for this project to my GitHub:


Feel free to fork it and do whatever you want with it !

If you have any questions, comments, recommendations or find errors in any of the documents supplied, please feel free to drop me a line.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts